Here are some tips to banish dry winter skin!
1. Although those hot bath's and shower's sound so wonderful on a cold winter day, try to limit how long you make them as the hot water can strip natural oils from your skin.
2. Equally important, use moisturizing body washes and soap free cleansers. Soaps can again, strip natural oils from the skin leaving dry.
3. Apply moisturizer twice a day. Use it as part of your prep before makeup in the morning as well as after cleansing face in the evening.
4. Use a moisturizing body lotion after showers to lock in the moisture.
5. Don't forget to keep your lips moisturized as well.
These are some products I love that keep my skin healthy!
Super moisturizing with a fresh scent - I use this daily in the morning!
Brightening and Hydrating Night Cream!
The infamous Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour (miracle) Cream
Intensive Therapy Lip Balm with Shea Butter and Vitamin E to keep lips kissable!
Wishing you a Happy Fall & Happy Moisturized Skin!
Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist
Lisa Teller is a professional makeup artist specializing in airbrush makeup for bridal in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is extremely passionate about each of her bridal clients and is currently booking for 2014.
For more information, services, bridal portfolio, or to book her for a session, www.lisateller.com
PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/lisatellermua/INSTAGRAM: @lisatellermua