Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Spring Wedding at Elliston Vineyards in Sunol, CA

It was such a pleasure to work with Crystalynn on her wedding day! She's one of those people who just radiates love and carries a lightness about her - we hit it off from the beginning when I met her and her sister for for makeup preview! Not only did she hire me to do makeup for her and her bridal party and family but she also added on my Touch-up/Personal Assisting services, so I got to spend the entire day with her and her family! For the additional services, during the "pre-production" portion, I was able to collaborate with her family photographer prior to the wedding to help create a timeline for photos in addition to coming up with some "fun", non-traditional poses as Crystalynn requested to reflect her and Jose's personality! 

The wedding morning arrived and I got started at the hotel with the bridal party doing makeup. Once we finished I packed up and headed to the venue where I met my assistant to help me with timelines, photos, and touch-ups. During the day-of assisting services, I was able to help with everything from makeup touch-ups, to help Crystalynn get into her dress and corset it (we posed for a funny photo of me corseting her with my foot and teeth as seen below! haha), securing her garter (we had to use some double sided tape from my bridal emergency kit!), making sure our photo timeline was running smoothly, helping the photographer with additional lights/reflectors, posing, fluffing her very large dress so it looked perfect in photos, facilitating the "first look" with groom, opening the champagne bottle (I knew all those years of serving would come in handy!), working with Donna (event coordinator at Elliston), securing her veil, all hair and makeup touch ups, breath mints & fluffing her dress as she walked down the aisle, corralling the family for post-ceremony photos, and SO much more! 

She was even so kind to offer my assistant and I to attend dinner at her reception - such a sweet bride and we truly enjoyed working with her!

This was Crystalynn's testimonial:
"Lisa is AMAZING! Not only did she do a fantastic job on my make-up and others in my family, but she was our support throughout the whole day! She was very thoughtful to apply the make-up on me and my family in a way that was flattering to our faces and based on our feedback/comfort factor. Her extended services for photography placement and idea generation were a monumental part of the success of my day! She reacted so quickly to situations that came up and made it fun to pose for pictures! Bless her heart she even helped me get into my wedding dress, figure out my garter and professionally laced-up my corseted dress in minutes (my friends and sisters were too nervous to do it). She and her assistant were so careful to always keep me in mind and make sure that not only did I get what I wanted as far as pictures went, but they constantly checked in on me, made sure I was comfortable and helped calm my nerves. Prior to the wedding Lisa was extremely organized and helped me and my photographer keep day-of timelines and was very flexible as different challenges came up. All-in-all, Lisa was hands down one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding day. Her professionalism was only out-beaten by her skill set and positivity. I'm seriously SO GLAD she was there for me and highly recommend her full services to any bride out there who wants to feel and look beautiful on her wedding day, needs extra attention to detail, and is looking for the comfort of having help to execute the day-of plan."


Crystalynn + Jose
April 11th, 2014
Elliston Vineyards in Sunol, CA












Photography by Curt Nordling
Venue: Elliston Vineyards
Hair: Jen Hatcher
Makeup/personal assisting: Lisa Teller
Makeup/PA Assistant: Melissa Ortiz

Congratulations to Crystalynn & Jose! They are truly a couple I'll remember forever!

Cheers!
XOXO,
Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist

Lisa Teller is a professional makeup artist specializing in airbrush makeup and luxury makeup services for bridal in the San Francisco Bay Area, throughout California, and destination weddings. She is extremely passionate about each of her bridal clients and is currently booking for 2014/2015!
For more information, services, bridal portfolio, or to book her for a session, www.lisateller.com

Stay connected:
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lisatellermakeup
PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/lisatellermua/
INSTAGRAM: @lisatellermua


No comments:

Post a Comment