Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Beautiful Bridal Makeup at Sunol Valley Golf Club in Pleasanton, Ca

Kristy was such a fun client to have and a very excited bride! When we met for her trial she had some ideas about her wedding makeup, yet trusted in my expertise, which made it really fun to create a special look for her! She had also decided to have me meet them at the hotel to get her and her girls ready with makeup and then follow her to Sunol Valley Golf Club to help her with her corset dress and for final touches! This is considered a touch up service that I can provide to each of my clients that goes above & beyond doing makeup! I can help with the wedding dress and have worked with corset backs, button backs, and can bustle a dress in French or American style. Additionally, with my photoshoot experience, I can help with fluffing the dress for photos while watching the hair and makeup for any quick touch ups, and can even help the photographer with holding reflectors in necessary! I have also studied event planning at San Jose State University, so could even assist the event coordinator if needed! Just another unique option that I can provide to my clients! 

After staying with Kristy and her girls, I could just see the love in her and excitement they all had for her! Everyone loved their makeup so much they emailed me after to ask about the products I used! Hopefully I will get to see Kristy more in the future since she is now working at Sunol Valley Golf Club as an event coordinator! 


Kristy & Justin Browning
Married September 28th, 2013
Sunol Valley Golf Club - Pleasanton, California



Photos courtesy of Bella & Me Photography



XOXO,
Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist

Lisa Teller is a professional makeup artist specializing in airbrush makeup and luxury makeup services for bridal in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is extremely passionate about each of her bridal clients and is currently booking for 2014!
For more information, services, bridal portfolio, or to book her for a session, www.lisateller.com

Stay connected:
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lisatellermakeup
PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/lisatellermua/
INSTAGRAM: @lisatellermua

No comments:

Post a Comment